Psychotherapy & Research References
- American Psychological Association. (1992). Ethical principals of psychologists and code of conduct. American Psychologist, 47, 1597-1611.
- American Psychological Association. (1993). Guidelines for providers of psychological services to ethnic, linguistic, and culturally diverse populations. American Psychologist, 45 - 48.
- American Psychological Association. (October 1995). APA’s ethics committee adopts statement on telephone therapy. APA Monitor, 15.
- Bernstein, Terry, Bhimani, Anish, Schultz, Gene & Siegel, Carol. (1996) Internet security for business. New York, NY: Wiley Publishers.
- ”Cybertowers Ethics Office”. Website Address:<http://cybertowers
- Drake, David. (May, 1996). Science Applications International Corporation. The Challenges of Maintaining Security On Deployed Healthcare Systems.
- Felciano R. & Dev P. (1994) Multimedia clinical simulation based on patient records: authoring, user interface, pedagogy, in Proceeding of the 18th Annual Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care. pp 59-63 New York, McGraw-Hill.