- A New Publication from the Frontier Mental Health Services - Frontier Mental Health Strategies: Integrating, Reaching Out, Building
Up, And Connecting
Letter to the Field No. 6
by Jack M. Geller, Ph.D., Marshfield Medical Research Foundation; Peter
Beeson, Ph.D, Prairie Wind Productions; Roy Rodenhiser, Ed.D., Rochester
Institute of Technology
- A New Publication from the Frontier Mental Health Services - The Role of Rural Primary Care Physicians in the Provision of Mental
Letter to the Field No. 5
by Jack M. Geller, Ph.D., Marshfield Medical Research Foundation and Kyle
J. Muus, Ph.D., The Center for Rural Health, University of North Dakota
School of Medicine & Health Sciences
- A New Title from the Frontier Mental Health Services Resource - Access To Mental Health Services In Frontier America
Letter to the Field No. 4
By Dennis F. Mohatt, M.A., Deputy Director, Nebraska Department of Health
and Human Services
- ATP Update - A newsletter from the University of Alaska Telemedicine Program.
- General Accounting Office Report on "Telemedicine: Federal Strategy is Needed to Guide Investments" - Requires the ability to download and read *pdf files.
- IOS Press - A medical press based in Amsterdam with publications on virtual reality, medical informatics, artificial intelligence,
telematics and much more. Click on "Book Series" for information on a medical informatics series.
- Psychological Self-Help - An online 1000 page self-help book. It deals in detail with most psychological problems; searchable, downloadable, cites 2000+ references. Supplements therapy; easy to read, provides excellent handouts to clients.
- Telemedicine Today - A link to the bi-monthly telemedicine publication.
- Telemedicine: A Guide to Assessing Telecommunications for Health Care - An Institute of Medicine Report.