Resources for Telehealth Professionals
Telehealth Links Area: Grant Opportunities
Top : Grant Opportunities
Add a Resource |
What's New |
Non-telehealth links will be deleted at the discretion of the webmaster
- FedStats - More than 70 agencies in the
United States Federal
Government produce statistics
of interest to the public. The
Federal Interagency Council on
Statistical Policy maintains this
site to provide easy access to
the full range of statistics and
information produced by these
agencies for public use.
- Mental Health (Added: 4-27-98)
- Rural Health Care Corporation - Universal Service support program authorized by Congress and
designed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to make
telecommunications services - including the real cutting-edge ones -
affordable for rural health care providers.
- Rural Health Grant Assistance Program (Added: 4-27-98)
- Rural Health Resource Guide Federal Funding Sources for Rural Areas (Added: 4-27-98)
- Telehealth and Telemedicine Resources (Added: 4-27-98)
- TGCI'S Federal Register Grant Information - Central Registry for Federal Grants
- The Australian Rural Health Research Institute (Added: 4-27-98)
- The Foundation Center - Resources for grantmakers and grant seekers.
Copyright © 1994-1998 by Pioneer Development Resources, Inc.
All rights reserved.