Resources for Telehealth Professionals
Telehealth Links Area: Universities
Top : Universities
Add a Resource |
What's New |
Non-telehealth links will be deleted at the discretion of the webmaster
- Emory University's MEDWEB - A great resource for telemedicine, virtual reality, and many other clinical sites.
- Industry Canada and McGill University Telehealth Study (Added: 5-9-98)
- Koop Institute - Information about the Northern New England Health Informatics Initiative
- Mobile Telemedicine Testbed (Added: 3-24-98)
- North Carolina State University offers PSY 475 Child Psychology (by video - This course provides an overview of the
> theories, methods, and phenomena of child psychology and examines the
> implication of this information for enhancing child development
- Oklahoma State University Telemedicine Center - A directory of telemedicine professionals.
- Pacific Graduate School of Psychology - The Social Science Computer Review is now soliciting papers for its
> annual "state of the art" review/overview essays
- SUNY's Telemedicine Glossary - A glossary of terms used in telemedicine.
- Telemedicine Links from the University of California at Davis (Added: 1-23-98)
- The California Telemedicine Coordination Project - Includes the California Telehealth/Telemedicine Project Report.
- The Industry Canada and McGill University Telehealth Study - Study goals, results, reports, and related resources.
- The University of Iowa's Virtual Hospital (Added: 1-23-98)
- University of Stuttgart HISTKOM Telepathology project (Added: 1-23-98)
- University of Vermont Telemedicine (Added: 1-23-98)
- West Virginia University, Collaboration Technology for Health Care-related Projects (Added: 1-23-98)
Copyright © 1994-1998 by Pioneer Development Resources, Inc.
All rights reserved.